- Proforma payment or credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Bankcard) payment will apply to all first orders.
- An account will be opened on the receipt and satisfactory processing of the credit application.
- Terms are 30 days Nett from date of invoice.
- An account fee of 1.5% on monthly statement, for overdue accounts will be administered where necessary.
- All back orders forwarded as goods become available, unless otherwise advised.
- Prices are subject to alteration without notification.
- Where season availability restricts the blending of certain pot pourri mixes, we retain the right to substitute the closest possible blend, both price and appearance being a major consideration.
- The goods remain the property of Pastel Pines International Pty Ltd until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to credit or replace damaged goods at our sole discretion.
- All prices are ex - warehouse and do not include GST.
- Freight charges are prepaid on buyers behalf and added to invoice.
- Goods will be sent door to door via road transport unless otherwise instructed.
- Breakages in transit are for the buyers account. Insurance can be arranged if requested.
- Credit claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- For goods purchased in bulk or not in retail packs - Pastel Pines International Pty Ltd has no control over the end use of these products. The buyer must satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the product for their purpose. Pastel Pines International Pty Ltd gives no warranty or guarantee for these goods.
- Minimum quantities apply for some items. Please see the individual items for minimum order quantities.
This privacy statement applies to the use of the Pastel Pines website.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide Email Information
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use personal information provided by you for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers.
Sharing Information you provide
No information provided to us by yourself will be sold or added to any mailing list or given to any third parties.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We utilize 128 bit encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collected, from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
Evaluation of Information Protection Practices.
Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
Employee Access, Training and Expectations.
Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by simply contacting us.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?