We all know that Essential Oils smell fantastic, but what many don’t know is the huge array of ways you can use them in the home.
Here are some of our top tips for using Essential Oils:
- Use them in an Ultrasonic Diffuser to fragrance your home without synthetic fragrances. Simply put 3-6 drops of any Essential Oil into the tank of your diffuser along with water and turn on to enjoy a freshly scented home!
- Put a few drops of Essential Oil onto a cotton ball and then place in a drawer with your garments to keep your clothes smelling fresh. Make sure the oil does not touch your clothing directly or it may stain.
- Pop a couple of drops into the running water in your bath to enjoy a luxurious bathing experience. Our Renu Relax and Peace blends work amazingly for this!
- Use Essential Oils to take your body oil to the next level. Simply put a few drops of any Essential Oil into a palmful of carrier oil, e.g. Coconut or Sunflower oil, and enjoy your soft and delightful smelling skin. Make sure to patch test before full use to avoid irritation.
- Make your own Essential Oil infused exfoliating sugar scrub by mixing 1 cup of raw sugar, 3 tablespoons of oil (olive, coconut or sunflower will work well) and 4 drops of your favourite Essential Oil. This mixture will exfoliate your skin whilst adding natural moisturising agents. Make sure to patch test before full use to avoid irritation.
These are just a few ways we like to use our Renu Essential Oils. Always ensure that Essential Oils do not come into contact with delicate fabrics, the eyes or face. We do not endorse any ingestion of our Essential Oil Blends; they are for fragrance and external use only.
If you have any questions about how to use our oils, feel free to email email@example.com and we will be able to help you out.
The Pastel Pines Team